It’s important you set up your library account so you can access databases and e-books from off-campus.
- Go to the library homepage.
- In the upper left hand corner, click on My Account (drop-down option under "My Account" tab).
- On the library account login page, click Set/reset password directly underneath the Sign In button.
- In the box that opens, enter your NU ID # and click "Request new password." An email with instructions will be sent to your UNO email account.
- The link in your email will take you to the screen shown below. Fill in the fields and click "Change Password."
**Please note, your User Name is your NU ID #. Very important!!**
You can now login to your library account and access eBooks and databases with your NU ID # and newly created password.
If you have any questions or issues regarding setting up your library login, please call the Service Desk at 402-554-3206.