It’s important you set up your new library login so you can access:
- Your Library Account:
- View fines
- Put books on hold
- Renew items
- See what you have checked out
- Databases from off-campus
- Go to the library website, http://www.unomaha.edu/criss-library/
- In the upper left hand corner, click on "My Account" (drop-down option under "My Account tab).
- On the library account login page, click "Set/reset password" directly underneath the "Sign In" button.
- In the box that opens, enter your NU ID # & click "Request new password." An email with instructions will be sent to your UNO email account.
- The link in your email will take you to the screen shown below. Fill in the fields and click "Change Password."
**Please note, User Name = NU ID #. Very important!!**
You can now login to your library account, eBooks, and databases with your NU ID # and newly created password.
If you have any questions or issues regarding setting up your library login, please call the Research Center at 402-554-2661.