It’s important you set up your library account so you can access databases and e-books from off-campus.
***This password will not change any other UNO passwords.***
- Go to the library homepage.
- In the upper left hand corner, click on My Account (drop-down option under "My Account" tab).
- On the library account login page, click Forgot Password directly underneath the Sign In button.
- In the box that opens, enter your NU ID # and click "Request new password." An email with instructions will be sent to your UNO email account.
- The link in your email will take you to the form to change your password. Fill in the fields and click "Change Password."
You can now login to your library account and access eBooks and databases with your NU ID # and newly created password.
If you have any questions or issues regarding setting up your library login, please call the Service Desk at 402-554-3206.